Tuesday 5 June 2012

Eagerly Waiting for Mumbai Monsoon


Mumbai Monsoon


I do like summer season but recently the summers are getting hotter and hotter and that really makes me go crazy! And this summer we also had the water cuts for one day ( ya in Mumbai!!). So this time i am waiting badly for the rains.
And after such a hot summer who wouldn't want to get wet in the rains.

Last year me and my friends enjoyed playing football in the college ground getting all dirty in mud. I am really going to miss those days
We used to roam in the rains every place we could go.
One of the best destination to visit in the rains in Tungareshwar near Vasai. The beauty of the nature all wet in the rain is a comfort to the eyes that you cannot miss.
Also ask any Mumbaikar the joy of eating hot mouth watering Samosa in the rain, its unmatched.
Rainbows Sightings are rare in Mumbai but still catching at least one glimpse of a rainbow in on my wishlist for this rainy season.
Constant roaming in the rain will surely make me catch cold and I would have to sit at home, but enjoying hot coffee and looking out of the window watching rain drops splash of the ground and the earth giving out a sweet fragnance will make it up for my stay at my home.

So after a super hot summer I am waiting for the rainsss!!

[Image By Enygmatic-Halycon [Flickr]]

No comments:

Post a Comment